Qnnect™ to Exhibit at the 2022 AUSA Annual Meeting and Exhibition
Qnnect™ (“Qnnect” | pronounced: “Connect”) a portfolio company of Arcline Investment Management (“Arcline”) today announced that it will attend the 2022 AUSA Annual Meeting and Exhibition in Washington DC, October 10th – 12th, 2022. Representatives from Qnnect and its businesses Meritec, Joy Signal Technology, Custom Interconnects and Connectronics will be available at booth #319.
Qnnect is on a mission to seek and solve critical connectivity challenges and offers a broad and expanding portfolio of industry leading connectors and interconnect products. On display at the exhibition will be:
- VPX3 from Meritec: VPX3® is a deployable backplane cable interconnection system which has superior signal integrity to meet the requirements of the RTM3 (compliant with VITA 46.0 and VITA 65 Open VPX specifications). These backplane cables are used in place of rear transition modules to allow the user to Design, Test, and Deploy.
- Hercules from Meritec: Hercules is a Ruggedized High-Density Cable plug Interconnect System that provides both a durable and high-bandwidth interconnect scheme suitable for Military, Aerospace and ruggedized commercial high-bandwidth applications not previously accommodated by industry standard interconnects. Hercules is available in both D38999 and M24308 variants.
- HPM-5 2mm Connectors from Joy Signal: This cabling system delivers exceptional performance for cable to board and cable to back-plane interfaces. Ideally suited for the telecom, data processing, industrial process controls, medical systems, avionics, instrumentation and test equipment markets, this system will interface with all suppliers that are compatible with IEC 61076-4-101.
- Fuzz Buttons® and Interposers from Custom Interconnects: A high-performance contact pin technology enabling critical applications within the aerospace, defense, and semiconductor industries. Fuzz Buttons® perform exceptionally well in small form factor electronics that require low signal distortion, high frequency, low insertion force, and shock and vibration resistance. Fuzz Buttons® can also be packaged in customized Interposers and Connectors to support high density PCB stacking, packaging adaptation and solderless device mounting.
- RF Connectors from Connectronics: A wide variety of coaxial connectors and adapters, including standard, custom, and ‘hard-to-find’ components ideally suited to meet RF customers’ most demanding technical specifications.
Exhibit Hall Hours open at 9:00AM ET through 5:00PM ET Oct 10th – 12th at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center. Come connect with one of our experts and see how we can solve your critical connectivity challenges today.
Qnnect (pronounced: “Connect”) is a leading global producer of highly engineered electronic interconnect solutions for high-density and high-speed applications of leading original equipment manufacturers. Qnnect’s connector and interconnect businesses have over 100 years of combined experience as trusted partners in the Defense & Aerospace, Hi-Rel, Semiconductor, Test & Measurement, and Consumer Electronics markets. For more information, visit www.qnnectnow.com.
About Arcline Investment Management
Arcline is a growth-oriented private equity firm with $4.4 billion in cumulative capital commitments. Arcline seeks to invest in technology-driven, meaningful to the world industrial businesses that enable a better future. For more information visit www.arcline.com